Home > Registration & Accommodation > Registration
- Online registration is highly recommended. If online registration is not available, please contact the Secretariat via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +82-2-373-1005.
- You are able to complete your online registration without making the payment. However, you must complete the full payment before the pre-registration deadline.
- You are able to check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- You can modify your personal information until June 1, 2017.
- Registration acknowledgement will be sent to you by email right after the completion of online registration.
- Registration confirmation will be sent to you by email upon making the appropriate payment.
- Registration without appropriate payment will not be honored until the full payment is received.
- The final receipt will be issued on-site.
By Credit Card
Payment by credit card is available only through
The Liver Week 2017 website.
Actual debit amount is subject to change according
to the daily exchange rate.
By Wire Transfer
All bank remittance charges are to be paid
The name of sender should be the registrant's name.
Please ensure the registrant's name is on the bank
- Account Name
- The Korean Association for the Study of the Liver
- Account No.
- Bank Name
- Industrial Bank of Korea
- Swift Code
- You can check the payment status of your registration at 'My Page'.
- Cancellation must be notified in writing to the Secretariat by email at email@example.com.
- Refund policy for the cancellation is as follows:
- Cancellation by June 1, 2017 : 100% refund (Bank service charges will be deducted.)
- Cancellation from June 2, 2017 : No Refund
Notes : All refunds will be made after the conference.
All bank services charges and all administration fees will be deducted from the amount of refunds.